True Admiration ...

For this woman....
has pulled me out of my hiatus to post....Just for you Edie....

We have never met face to face but I know her, she has stepped away from her career (a doctor ya'all) to home school her girls, she adores her MacDaddy and her older little's, Loves the Lord, can decorate with the best of them and is an awesome inspiration...she feels like a best friend....

Edie did this, this and ahhh  this is so me...oh and this made me laugh!

and then this happened and I can't go to her blog or facebook and not sob for her pain because she is my friend....

Like that sweater you never want to let go of because it makes you feel good, warm and cozy....
Today, well now it was yesterday, it's her birthday!

Because of this post I ran right out and bought this....

I was going to insert my aqua vintage stapler....but I don't have time for that right now because I have to get this up!! So that Edie knows....I adore her! I love that she makes me feel better about who I am or who I can be! If I were there Edie I would carry you, I would give you that best friend sweater off my back....to keep you warm and safe!

We know you will be alright, we Thank God he allowed you all to remain here on this green earth to continue your GOOD!!!


So, for my few little followers please go visit Edie and wish here a very very Happy Birthday!

 


In His Hands

Comments

  1. i'm so glad your love for this girl brought you out of your hiatus!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you came out to say hello... we've missed you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words you wrote for Miss Edie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to meet another valley girl!!! I had a lady form Australia ask me one time if I was a REAL valley girl and talked with the accent and everything like she had seen in the movies. I told her, so sorry, but no...I was from a MUCH different valley. One where we are known for our onions and wine, where farmers walked down Main street, and I live on a couple acres growing sweet, darling little girls. Where abouts is your valley?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a nice message....No bullies please!! It always has to be my way *wink!

Popular Posts