With a Grateful heart

Do you see it??








There, through the window



Look closely







It's out there





Look at that baby, all excited


 waiting for me to open the door


 for her to run and hug that box


Do you know what it is yet?



Yep, Madigan's chair came


Boy oh boy .....



She was so happy



We couldn't wait for daddy to get home


I was as excited as she was....





She was hugging the box in the first picture

and trying to lift it in the second one...

we had to open it NOW....


(small disclaimer: she is 100% girl, 
I apologize for the lip gloss and eye shadow,
 now you know what she does in her down time)




There were not that many parts....


couldn't be too complicated


Right??


I even had a helper....


with funny make up **sigh it'll be cute when she gets married



Thank the good Lord my husband pulled in

as we were trying to attach the back
axel...

I could have done it

If I were to have taken steriods most of my adult life

But I am weak....

So Daddy O did it...


amazing man that he is!!




She was very affraid of it


at first....

It's a big girls ride....


not your average yugo...


this baby is a real carriage.....


Fit for a princess....

Maybe even her possie will

be able to ride with her.....



It is ......


Awesome!!!

She loves it!!!

Thank you to everyone....
Jen for doing the fundraiser and to those of you who jumped
as soon as word got out there...
Hot tears run down my face as I type....

I never imagined we would have so many people who




Love us


and.....



Love her  ♥

Comments

  1. YAY!!!! I am so happy for you guys and the little princess! I love you and I love that little girl!! Glad she has new wheels!!! She deserves it!! What a beautiful post and I love the shots!!;0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a nice message....No bullies please!! It always has to be my way *wink!

Popular Posts