Our Fall Home




Getting ready for the holidays certainly brings out the best in me. I hike the hills looking for the best of the land. To bring into our home and celebrate our Thanks.











Don't look at the mess behind this, it's our school area. I think there is also a very bad kitty in the window, it was her that probably knoked the milk bottle out of wack too. Pets are like kids!



This is an old fishing basket from my very dear friend Grover. He gave it to me after a day of digging through his attic with him. Sure do miss him.



This is the dancing pumpkin man you may have read about on Madigan's site....silly girl




And forever and always.....




I hope your day is beautiful

HUGS
Valley

Comments

  1. Finally I get to see the dancing pumpkin!! Love it!!! :) And oh man I am so jealous of that basket. SOO Cool! What a beautiful home you have . I cannot wait to see it in person. One of these days ,heh.Now I am itching to clean and fall decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW these are not orange. I LOVE them. Especially the one w/ your school area in the background!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a nice message....No bullies please!! It always has to be my way *wink!

Popular Posts