Isn't she purrrrteeeee....


I do truly have the greatest husband in the world...yes he acts like most but I LOVeeeee him.

He brought this home for me a few years ago, if you follow Madigan's site, http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/madiganclairegow then you' understand why she is covered in snow. She runs but she needs some work. Shhhh don't tell her though!



I think she is perfect! My girls and I are going to grow flowers and sell them out of her back at the farmer's market. She is going to be the color of butta' my my friends

like a buttercup!

I am going to shop for vintage love with my gal pal JJ.

DREAMING....



Hole your Buttercups and tell them you love them.

XoXoXo
Valley

Comments

  1. She sure is Purrtee!! Great shots, Val!!! I cannot wait for our shopping trip and I get to experience her!!! I can so picture you in her with flowers in the back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a nice message....No bullies please!! It always has to be my way *wink!

Popular Posts