The List::2010




This year I will be another year older **sigh**

I have decided there needs to be a change, I lack in so many areas.

I have great ideas but don't ever follow through...ever!

My list is going to have 39...my 2010 age...things I would like to complete....

Here are some...

1) Learning to sew with my girls

2) Run...hit the 5 mile mark!

3) Have my family together, here in our home, more often

4) Learn to salsa: Not make it but dance it!

5) Make quilts for my parents, children and husband

6) Do December Daily

7) Volunteer more

8) Make double the pies In Memory of Baby Alayna

9) Practice contentment

10) Plant our garden and weed it...

11) Pray more

12) Memorize Psalm 40

13) Spend one day a month alone window shopping, praying or maybe having coffee with a friend

14) Start an Etsy shop...many ideas

15) Read the entire Bible

16) Start working on Wii daily

So there you have it buttercups, 16 so far. A new beginning!! I will add the rest in a few days!! I may have to make the last few a bit smaller....



XoXoXo
Valley

Comments

  1. Yay a new post!! LOVE it... The new look , I absolutely love that shot of you , and your list.... good one. When are we having coffee??? So thankful for our friendship. I cannot wait to see what the Lord is going to do for us and through us in 2010!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a nice message....No bullies please!! It always has to be my way *wink!

Popular Posts